Schedule & Results view schedule
News More headlines
- Lithuania stuns Ukraine Roaring back from a goal down, Lithuania downs Ukraine 2-1 to move up to second ahead of the final round of games.
- GB going for gold Great Britain surged ahead to beat Romania in their penultimate game to set them up for a gold medal game tomorrow.
- Homecoming hero Eager to finish off the season on a high on home ice, Croatia steps up their medal hunt bolstered by the arrival of their brightest shining star Borna Rendulic.
- Ukraine's rising star Sporting a tattoo with the Olympic rings marks the lofty ambitions of Ukraine's Eduard Zakharchenko, who has made his place in net undisputed at the age of 20.
- Friends in high places Having celebrated fine moments out on the ice with one of the greats of the current game, Aleksandr Kuznetsov still hungers for more victories with Estonia.
- Breaking point With the Croats eager to give a good account of themselves in front of a home crowd, none of them will have more to play for than 21-year-old Ivan Jankovic.
- Scoring high in Switzerland Due to the lack of professional hockey at home, some of the best Lithuanian players have moved to many leagues from the NHL to Russia.